Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesday night dinner and piano lessons at the Malms and Monday night dinner and piano lessons at Nana and Papa's house

I forgot my camera again. It must be a sign of my age, I know I am going to see the grandchildren but yet I leave home without it. I could be a credit card commercial. Anyway tuesdays are piano nights at Beth's. She fixes dinner and Jim does some little chores to help her and I teach piano. Jon had a wonderful piano lesson. He is so talented, sometimes he corrects me. (He was very cranky though) No one else wanted a piano lesson except the baby, Kenny. He learned to open the lid to the piano and banged like a pro. After dinner, Jim helped Beth by taking Jon and Megan to their meetings at the church. Jon is two steps away from Eagle scout and Megan made cute cookies. Beth finished the kitchen and I played with Mary and Adam. Mary says she has green teeth and blue eyes...Adam wants every toy immaginable for Christmas. Kenny has a fence around their christmas tree but he can push it to get the ornaments. We read Angelina Ballerina and Adam says he wants to be a balance beam walker. Mary wants to be an angel. (she is) I had such a wonderful time with them, Tuesday nights are fun.

Monday nights are piano lessons at my house. Emma,(from next door)Grace and Abby. I need to remember to take pictures. They all sit on the floor and we do the music flash cards. The are typical little girls. Everytime I hold up Very soft PP, they say it loud and laugh at their bathroom humor. I am very relaxed when teaching, it does not harm them to have fun rather that being too strict. They come every week and act excited. Monday nights is dinner for the McGinnis family. I made chilli for dinner Monday, and you would of thought we were having prime rib dinner. The girls were so excited that I fixed something they like. So goes piano lessons for this week.

No comments: