Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Malm family vacation

Kell the plumber...
Mary, I want toilet paper please...

Oh no, nana put me in the sink again, doesn't she know I am a big boy now.


Mary: This goes there, this goes to that place, let me look at the box to make sure it is right!



I am the chef for tonight. Anybody for Hawiian Haystacks?




Kelly the all over the house helper.





I am cooking!!!






WE ALL SCREAM APPLE JUICE!







Cutie and me.








Video games ala carte...









no cup stacking for us we like toilet paper....










The competition begins, it takes the tallest person in the room to stack the last roll. Hope there are no bathroom emergencies since the paper has now become the latest fashion in stacking games.
























Cutie and me




























Mom and Dad Malm are vacationing in an undisclosed location, and the seven children arre vacationing at home with Nana and Papa. Here are some highlights:
Adam: Since mom and dad are gone, you and papa will have to be our parents!!!

Patrick: surprised that the nana knows how to play video games with the best of them.
Mary: High squeaky voice .. Kenny you get away from my dollhouse!


Kenny: Baa Baa na na pa pa ma ma and holds the toys close so the othercan't take them.
Jon: Please stay out of MY room it is not inhabitable for nana's...

Megan: I want to read, read, read, but I will cook, cook cook, if you let me.

Kelly: I will do any dirty job as long as you let me paint. I will work all day just to get to do that.

Nana: NO FIGHTING...
Papa: Whatever you want, just ask and I will help you.




















No comments: