Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day three of grandparents

Sunday, december 28 was warmer today. We didn't have to have the children all cooped up. Adam finally got to ride his scooter outside in the front. Kelly rode her bike and they were happy, happy campers. Inside we had a cranky baby today. He didn't want to take a nap, he didn't want to eat and he threw his toys. I think he is missing his parents, but can't say it in words yet. He was cute with his little phone, holding it to his head and saying mama. Nana is not a substitute in that department, although in his anger he bit me on the breast today...SHARP teeth. He went to bed early...

Jonathan: Leave me alone, and I will be nice...in other words let me do what I want to do
Megan: Nana you have too many lectures...I will be glad when mama gets home
Patrick: You surprised me by letting go with my friends yesterday, you can stay.
Kelly: I am not mad but I am staying away from lectures...(fooling around in the kitchen while dinner was being cooked with Megan)
Adam: You are not too strict, you don't make me do too much, but you can go home I want my mom~!
Mary: You go! I stay! Sure...
Kenny: I WANT MY MOMMY!
Nana: I would take care of all seven in a heartbeat, just give me a little rest.
Papa: Give me a project, and Kelly that is all I need to stay with the children.

We are having a wonderful time with the children. It makes it fun to play with them and their Christmas toys. We have so little chances in this lifetime to be able to play like children and have some good old fashioned fun.


I want my pj's and nana won' put them on...guess I will have to do it myself...



Sunday activity...read the ads to nana


Fight with Kenny and Adam
Read the directions to my dollhouse


read some more ads

play peek a boo




learn to bowl


hold curtain till papa gets the door back on the bathroom




throw the bowling ball at papa



pose in front of the finished bathroom beautification, Kelly got to be the first to try out the commode...that is the privilege when you are the worker bee with papa.





think about throwing this ball at Patrick








1 comment:

Beth said...

I love Kenny putting on the pj's himself. Thank you for all that you did and all the time with the kids. It was nice to sleep in and not have bags under my eyes all the time. The house was nice a 10 minute tidy and all the kids are out playing or went with Mike to the store. Thank you thank you and again. Love Beth