Friday, November 19, 2010

What to do?

Retired life has disavantages...We have almost run out of projects in our price range.  Yesterday I cleaned out my christmas craft stuff...I took a huge carload to goodwill.  I think Jim almost fainted, he thought only a few thing would leave, made him feel guilty for all his stuff...so today he cleaned out his side of the basement.  Funny thing we didn't have anything to take to goodwill, the shelves are still full and I wonder about fairness.  My stuff leaves, so he can keep his?  My stuff leaves so he can get more?  His stuff has priority?  Seems to be a 45 year gap here...I don't remember saying I do to his stuff and mine is donated?  Oh well at least I feel good that my stuff is in order.  Hopefully Jim finds some things to leave this tiny domicile...

No comments: