Friday, November 12, 2010

Can't CAMP, get PAINT!

Well it is November and the beautiful camping weather has faded into snowy, cold nights and the retireree's are stuck in the house.  What to do???  No problem, I LOVE PAINT...  I have wanted to paint the living room and the hallway upstairs.  Today, the blind guy, felt like painting.sssssssssssoooooooooo I now have a fresh view in the living room and soon, clean walls up the stairs.  This is the darkest color combination I have ever done, but I look at the dark chocolate accent wall and I LOVE IT!!!  Looks good with the piano and the chairs Beth got me.  I have helped some, but it is hard to paint and trip over the oxygen cord.  Jim sent me upstairs.  I told him I am in no hurry, and he laughed and said he wanted to finish the living room.  (I cut in the paint around the windows, and the accent wall.)  When it is finished I will post some pictures.  this retired time is great!!!

No comments: