Monday, November 8, 2010

November activities

It is Monday afternoon and I am trying to recover.  This past weekend was a busy one.  I always enter one craft fair a year and it was held on Saturday.  You have to arrive early, like 7am, and set up and stay till 4pm to take down.  It is a busy and fun time.  Last year I took Kelly to help me, she liked it so much she came this year again.  Grace called and asked if she could help, so me and the granddaughters did our craft thing.  They were darling, I love to see their enthusiasm for selling.  My crayon purse caddies were the biggest hit.  I sold all of them and could of sold more if I had more.  My favorite craft, teacher mugs, didn't sell as well but I think I will try again next year.  I took my camera, but forgot to take pics...no problem, it was fun, tiring and actually profitable for the first time in 3 years...I have come a long way baby.......

No comments: