Saturday, February 13, 2010

sewing frenzy coming to an end

Well a couple of weeks ago I was tired of playing with my pretty papers so I pulled out some material that I had on hand to make some clothes for Beth and Megan. I finished those projects and Beth went to a sale on cloth and wouldn't you know there was enough material to make:

Mary one dress, one purse and one calico cat
Kelly one sundress, one purse, one calico cat and one shrug
Megan three skirts, one pair of pants, two jackets and two calico cats

Then my neighbor who knew I sewed brought over some talor work. I finished that today and returned her slacks.

I think the sweat shop is now closed to the private and public both. I am sewed out for awhile. My camera is on the fritz so if you want to see the creations you have to go to Beth's blog. She has been good to post the pictures! (no more sales for awhile, please.)

No comments: