Thursday, January 28, 2010

sewing days




Lately I have been busy playing with paper. All kinds and made some cards. Now I am tired of paper, so I dragged out my material from the stash and made Kelly a skirt (which I don't think she likes much, which is ok with me) and an outfit for Meg. She loved it. Now I am finishing a dress for my beautiful daughter. She bought the material some time ago and I didn't feel like sewing. Now I do and I am proud to say it turned out lovely. I went to her house with it in pieces yesterday and taylored it to her. I know she likes it and so do I!

1 comment:

Michelle Pendleton said...

Hey Mary,

Beth posted pics of her dress as well as the latest ones for Mary and Kelly. They are just darling.

My grandma used to make dresses for our birthdays, and it was a really special treat. I know that they will treasure those dresses.