Sunday, March 1, 2009

TAGGED

Fourth folder, fourth picture. This was the visit to the zoo with Abby and Grace December 2006. It was the Sunday after Christmas and we laughed that they should of provided snowshovels at the entrance. This picture is of the little African creatures that I can't remember their name. They had a tv series about them with the producers giving them names and keeping track of their families. I wish my fourth picture had been that of the polar bear stamping the ice trying to get it to break. That was the most memorable of the girls and us. thank you for the tag, it is fun to remember times past. I pass my tag to Preston Stocks of Dallas Texas. We know you read, now is your turn to blog.

1 comment:

Megan said...

WoW that is so funny! I think the anmials are cute.