Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Abby first grade play

My favorite Ghecco

The intensity of it all was hard to miss.
We attended the first grade play tonight. One forgets how really little first graders are. I looked around and thought, time passes so fast and one almost misses their own child at the moment. Guess what I am saying is, when the children are around all the time you forget that they are still young and they do young children things and sometimes as parents we approach it as if they were grown ups. That is my philosophy for today, look at your children in new eyes and see how young they really are. If you don't you will miss the small nuances of childhood. I was really glad I was there tonight and I am looking forward to round two at Megan's play on Saturday.Posted by Picasa

No comments: