Monday, March 23, 2009

Nana's sitting service

Who says that child caring is sitting? What a misnomer with mr. Kenneth Ammon Malm. He is a wild fire rushing from one disaster to another. I am glad I remembered my baby Hemlich manuever. I needed it today. First time with a grandchild. Then I had to quick find my broom to clean up glass from a picture frame. While cleaning up I sent Adam to get the small shop vac. he complained all the way up the stairs that it was heavy. I kept reassuring him that he was my number one helper. He said he never heard my voice like that before. Wouldn't you be upset with a baby standing in glass? Well I told Kenny and Mary to stay in their chairs. They cried as loud as they could wanting their mama. Oh heck, I forgot their lunch in the micro and it was hot so I added some more from an open can and aha it was cool enough to eat. Besides these little inconviences the running is going well. Kenny is learning nana language (clean) and Mary is playing nicely. Adam hid out at the computer so all is well.

































































1 comment:

Beth said...

A wild fire rushing from one disaster to another... I strangely felt so relaxed today. My mind felt calm and so zen... When do I need to pick up the brush fire.