Monday, November 10, 2008

Craft fairs vs> crap fairs


On Saturday November smoky Hill high school held it's 25th annual craft fair. It was a very good experience. Patty Stewart brought her beautiful handmade items and I brought the usual stockings and wreaths. We did not get a booth with power so the wreaths were a bust. So it goes. We are planning on going again next year, I for sure will get a booth with power. We learned some very helpful things this year. I had a great time and I appreciated when Beth dropped by for awhile and then later brought the two oldest boys to visit. It makes it fun when you see someone you know. We have been to some awful fairs, but this one is very good and I hope people who think they live to far away to come will take a chance and come next year.

No comments: