Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Climb aboard the teen train

 Watch it, dart guns in motion
 Cups with school supplies!!!
 Hurry up with those presents!!!

Wow look what I got guys...

Hostess of the evening, chrystal

Host, our son Jim

Snuggie sisters

 More snuggie sisters
snuggie cousins...

More snuggie cousins

My couch mates, Mike, Beth, Megan and Kelly dropping by.

Adam with his gun...stick em up

 Kids firing darts at one another
 papa helping put toys together ( no I wasn't drinking, someone bumped me as I clicked)
 Ready or not, FIRE!!!!!
SNEAK ATTACK


Christmas eve was everything  grandparents could hope for.  wonderful prime rib dinner, darling kids and wonderful grown children.  We laughed, loved and lived the spirit of Christmas.  It was touching when Chrystal realized that the plane tickets were for this morning so she could celebrate with her family in Tuson.
Jim really surprised her. 
I will post this morning's pics later, but be sure to know that Jim and I loved every moment at Beth and Mike's this morning.  I loved how they shared their stockings with us and every detail of what was in them.  (the little ones)  the teens are more nonchalant, not sharing unless you probe.  We stayed almost til 11 am which is unusual for us.  We usually watch and run.  tomorrow we go over at 11am so Mike and Beth can leave for a well deserved rest.  We rested up today, and are looking forward to the adventures of the Malm family...Maybe I will have time to blog...dreaming................

No comments: