Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday with 7 children (Kelly is at friends)

Jon is winning Pogo badges for Nana(the hard ones)
Kenny is watching Toy Story
<>lt;>
<><>
Mary Jane is the artsy child....
Patrick arrived from Jason's to play computer
<>lt;>
<><>
Adam had to take a break because Nana wanted his computer!!!

Megan 13 is hiding in her room again.    Papa is in the car listening to CU beat CSU.  Kelly is at Courtney's.  Nana is trying to blog on this laptop.  They are hard to type on.....Papa and Nana agree that anyone who takes a nap on Sunday deserves it.  I was raised with 6 siblings, but that does not prepare one for the responsibilties.  I would not trade my position for any amount of money.  Hats off to my daughter and anyone else that tackles seven.  It is a three ring circus here.  I learned the hard way to put things up, I already lost my USB charging cord.  it cost $20.41 to replace it!!!!!  This stupid computer printed more than one copy of the pics and won't let me delete them...enjoy the encore

No comments: