Sunday, December 27, 2009

Malm children Enjoying time at Nana and Papa's

birthdays around christmas draw everyone's attention. it is hard not to want to open the presents for the birthday child. All is well, Kenny didn't care.


Crafting is part of the fun at Nana's. Even Kenny got into the act, using scissors for the first time.






Mary Jane love sunflower seeds with Nana.




We can play together really, as long as Mary is the boss...





I can play motorhome when Mary is not looking...






Look at me I am in the bath with the BIG KIDS. They get bubbles and toys and water in the face!!!
















I can throw bubbles at Mary and she didn't even cry.









I can steal everyone's bubbles and call them MINE.










It must be close to time to get out...guess that means bedtime, day one..l.












Look I can wash my hair BY MYSELF...

Who threw that water?












Posted by Picasa

No comments: