Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas time

Last evening we shared a meal with Jim's two sisters and then we went to show off our decorated building with our relatives. It is the first time I have seen Mike and Peg in a very long time. Mike is looking more like my dad than I realized. The building was as beautiful as I remembered from November 30, when I played for the morning workers. The time at the building reminded me that as a Sullivan family we are not very close. Seems like Jim and I are falling further behind in family relationships with our extended families. I can't decide if it is me or them. I sure would hate to leave this earth soon without figuring out the problem. I hate this disconnect...

1 comment:

Beth said...

How do large families stay in touch especially after mom and dad have passed? You would think there is always a special occasion on the brink. Maybe a Sullivan reunion at the park this summer?