Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday learning trip

Sly old fox Jim McGinnis
I must not be too old to learn new things. Today I was out and about, shopping for material and being happy that I found what I was looking for. Well that was then, then came drama. Personal drama. I got in my new little car and the key would not turn. I tried another key, I tried my own key I messed with all the dials, I put it in gear, I took it out. THE DARN KEY WOULD NOT TURN. Of course it is the warmest day since last September. I was sweating like a pig without water. I ended up calling Jim to help me out. Of course when he arrived he turned the key and it started. Dah, what is the matter with my turning skills...Jim said the steering was locked because I turned sharp and didn't straighten the wheels. He turned the steering wheel and wow it started. To be honest I felt stupid. Why didn't he tell me to try that before he drove all the way from Lowes??? Well an old dog has learned a new trick...

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's dad's magic. Everytime that one of my cars would have a problem and I would have to call him, he would hop in and it would work. I wouldn't feel too bad.