Monday, August 8, 2011

Mormon in training, BAPTIZED!

Adam James Malm

"I am ready, willing and excited!"

Mary Jane catches aunt Wendy at her happiest!

Mary jane shows her talent at picture taking, her cousins Kaylynn and Korrie

got cha uncle ken, nana gave maryjane the camera and showed her where to push the button!

My party!



My new dress!

Posted by PicasaSunday August 7, 2011, Adam Jim joined the baptized of the world.  He has been waiting for this day for a long time.  I entitled this blog in training for a reason.  Several months ago Adam in his Adam way was asking me about baptism.  He remarked that his parents, grandparents and older brothers and sisters were all baptized.  He wondered what that made him, not baptized yet.  In humor I told him he was a Morman in training.  It satisfied his question and gave me a warm heart and smile.  He is precious............

No comments: