Friday, August 27, 2010

Retirement rv style

Retired life is wonderful.  We took a 7 day vacation.  It seemed strange not having the grands so we took pictures of ourselves, (we hardly ever do that).  First stop was at Island Acres and Tom Sidell came out to visit with us.  Second stop was the rv park in Clifton.   Tom was our taxi service and we went to Palisade to order peaches.  We bought five boxes and we could of used ten........We joined Debbie and went to lunch with them and tommy.  It was fun.  We parted ways, I went with Debbie to do posters for her class reunion and Jim enjoyed the afternoon with Tom.  We joined forces and went to a wonderful bar b que place and said our goodbyes. y We waited too long to take that trip.  Sunday morning we went to the camp breakfast, picked up our peaches and headed east.  We delivered all the boxes and sorry to say we miscounted and didn't get a box for us. Oh well, I took some from each box.  Kathleen came to St. Vrain on Monday night.  We had a nice visit and she got her peaches and we got delicious spring rolls.  Nice trade.  We relaxed, fished, walked and I even sewed some on my crafting projects.  We came home yesterday and are resting up to take care of the Malm children next week while their parents go to a wedding in Utah.  I bet Kenny can[t wait for me to come over and protect him..........................I am looking forward to it...............
Jim and I visiting the cemetary.
Peaches!!!!
fishing spot across from the rv

No comments: