Sunday, February 1, 2009

"NANA CAN I COME OVER AND SPEND THE NIGHT"

Kelly is learning to crochet
Adam and mary enjoy breakfast watching cartoons. What a way to spend a Saturday morning...

The routine...this time we have bubbles!!!Lots and lots of bubbles before bedtime...Oh how we love to come to Nana and Papa's house, if only to get a bath with bubbles.

Papa I have bubbles in my nose. "take your washcloth and wipe them off"



Adam Jim called Friday and left a message asking if he could spend the night. When Papa called him back he said sure, and anyone else that wanted to come was surely invited. Adam thought he was coming alone, but that was not the case. Mary and Kelly tagged along for a sleep over too.




1 comment:

Beth said...

I have bubbles in my nose is so cute! To come for only a bath with bubbles!